I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Monday, February 18, 2008
title : Yay..
Lyk finally!
Got router oreay!! WHEE~ I can finally use my laptop man.. Haha, today went uncle hse eat Reached late... Cos was at home preparing food for my bro.. His friends coming over for steamboat So another round of helping out in the kitchen This tym.. It still involves prawns haha Lost to my bro.. Haha, my turn is aft exams loh Lol, didnt ask my mum Cos she very tired Last week everyday work till 9pm Haha, but she told me herself Ask yr friends come over aft exams loh ok? I of course ok lah Haha.. But ppl gotta help out ok! HAHA And i realised the food are very expensive sia Damn.. haha Sian they still at my house haha Dun feel lyk slping But got nth much to do also HAIZ MBio............ |