I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Sunday, August 17, 2008
title : Attn to Mr. Liu!
Haha it's soo amazingly scary how much i've changed..
Seriously..I think ppl lyk ljh will be shocked haha Knowing how a person i was last time And comparing it with the present OMG haha i think.. My mum was shocked too But she looks happy haha So, it's a gd thing (: I guess... It's been soo freaking long since i went out and be crazy! Must find back the crazy sideBut of course must reserve a bit lah Haha, if not later kena strangle by him haha OMG Sooo miss going out with Manda, Mari and Ruby :'(N our secondary sch gatherings LJH u better plan sth reallllllll soon!!! |