I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Monday, August 11, 2008
title : blah
Today was LAST prac test
OMG The stupid mouse go and bite me lah Twice some more Then it bit liao dun wan let go.. He bite and sink its teeth in and stayed there OMG then bleeding hai pain lah stupid mousey!! Aft the sex determination, i quickly change mouse lah Then change to that one more gentle one Lucky Then everything went well except for the submandibular blood collection I poked n poked n poked but just no blood came out Oh man! But soo happy my gavaging so successful haha It just glides down smoothly Cool! Whee (: Hai now so bz bz bz Soo Hectic lah Omg hope this month quickly end! Finally submitted the DDCT report today Phew! Relief! Now can lyk finally concentrate on studying and revising! We r soo lagged behind! Poor things ): |