I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008
title : Tired~~
Omg today soo damn tired
I also dunno why leh.. Literally slpt a lot lah. Reached there i slpt for 2 hours.. Wake up immediately join them eat lunch HAHA omg wad a piggy! Come back from lunch is chatting session again Haha, talk and talk oni Crapped, gossiped omg But then ah, aft 5 months i think we may get phobia of talking or some shyt haha Haha cos we have talked too much.... Lol Realised that we feel hungry very easily.. Mayb cos we oni ate 1 meal for the whole day there.. Dunno leh, haha Sian!! 93 more days to go~~ something happened for the very first time with you my heart melts into the ground found something true |