I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Saturday, September 20, 2008
title : Tired!
Soo much things happened today~
Haha, first was playing footsball Played damn long for 1 whole hr aft our lunch break haha Aft that went back nth to do I took out my eyeshadow And we started experimenting on Nic HAHAHA It was hilarious man! I think now the whole freaking student body in the learning zone think he is a GAY OMG HAHA But seriously, he got very feminie features man, esp the eyes OMG haha, scary~~ Then we started talking about going clubbing Haha and how we wish to see how Nic gets high~ Whee~~ Haha but then i not going ba i guess Haha, he tmr not free, cannot join Dun wanna make him worry for me And.. Im dead tired lah Plus, sunday meeting the gals so yeap, rest rest, my dear! Next, today on the way home.. Yikes! Old tiko again F sia He really pissed me off! Im wearing lyk 3/4 long sleeved top, plus tube top inside somemore OMG Damn pissed! I rmb last tym... When i go work, then going home that time oso tio. Damn f(ed) up lah Seriously, i was wearing 3/4 pants n a polo tee Still kena old tiko.. I really felt lyk giving him 1 tight slap! But he's still better off than the one i met last tym. That one ah... OMG I literally scared until bth lah The heart beat until really go crazy can Very very very scared the other time Oh my tian ah.. Hai anyway on to the next topic again Haha, i got a news today. Was kinda shocked to hear tt. Hmm, how to say leh.. Stunned loh, seriously stunned Haha nth to say But it doesnt affect me lah But i was thrown off guard. Lol t.i lah t.i aha! OMG i really very very very tired! It's oni been 2 freaking weeks Hai!!! How how how.. N my skin cant seem to take it sia The air there damn bad Seriously.. Everyday red red lyk put blusher lyk dat. Omg i need facial soon~~ There's even a half decomposed dead bird ard k -.- Hai, k lah k lah, going to slp le. If not, im soo gonna faint any time! seriously, i cant stop smiling.. even in the midst of my tiredness even in the super zombified state u're always in my mind n my heart (: loves |