I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Monday, October 13, 2008
title : (:
Im not really angry lah ok
Dun wry Just erm haha a bit irritated ok Who ask u! POSS I jealous can a not haha Soo u better shuddup k haha N dun b affected by those dreams k (: *Loves* i know they're easy words to say but i mean it more than ever. yours is the kind of love, that makes nothing else feel good enough and i'm never gonna give you up there ain't nobody taking me away it's not a game, I'm here to stay our love is stronger than any drug addictive, just can't get enough I need you near me night and day let us get to a place where no one knows spend a little time, just us alone I don't want another ain't gon' never be another always only yours (: i'll b loving you long time (: |