I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008
title :
Finally, i got some spare time today.
Sup went meeting.. Think this whole week, the total number of NMR graphs i did can sum up to ard 50? Soo much lah See until i a bit @.@ But at least i get to sit down and do it.. And it's simple Hehe But need go back lab soon le.. Oh my tian ah.. But luckily my sup is nice Aiyoyo, im stuck on my proposal leh Hai Idiot shit Very bored!! OMG Today's only wednesday~~ Still got Thurs to go Ahhhh! Okok, better get back to my proposal be4 i'm being called into the lab again T.T Anyway here's a nice song: Utada Hikaru - Stay Gold Daisuki dakara zutto Nannimo shinpai iranaiwa My Darling, Stay Gold Mujakini waratte kudasaina Itsumademo Because I love you You don't have to worry about anything My Darling, Stay Gold Please smile innocently Forever I miss him soo much ): |