The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008
title : Fulfilled
OMG
Today is damn nice!!!
Whee~~~
Finally we r all meeting up!
Got Carmen, Manda, Iz, Mark, Kw and me
It's very funny haha
Laughed soo much.Am very happy :D
I love my friends :)
Some photos below (:
More to come..
Cos it's in his phone haha
Anyway we watched Max Payne
Erm...
Haha the movie is ok only loh
Kinda no link at many places aha
But well..
I still enjoyed it with them all ard (:

Anyway heard a gd news just now (:
Am happy for her.
Congrats (:

Kk anyway a recap on yesterday..
Friday was a fulfilling day.
Went watch Eagle Eye with him (:OMG
The movie is damn nice
A definite must watch!
I learnt a lesson that night.
I will rmb it always..
Thank you you (:
I'll keep it in mind
It kinda snap me back to reality haha
N kept me thinking abt a lot of things the whole night
Lol kk go slp le haha
Night ppl

Manda with us (:

Manda and Me (:

Us again (:

Haha im loving this pic (: