I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008
title :
Hai
Life sucks now Seriously sucks loh Hai Really cant wait for it to end Feel soo shitty Repeat the same routine day in day out Reminds me of working life Which comes to think of it, this is lyk working already -.- Everytime when i work during the holidays I start to think a lot.. And I seriously preferred studying more Ahhhhh shitty life POSSSSSSSSSSSS This week very weird leh Lyk.. I also dunno how to explain sia No Monday blues But tuesday went past and i felt nothing Today wednesday.. I feel soo stuck Tmr thursday.. I feel that it's gonna be a difficult day to go by Worst of all Got piano tmr Omg, time for starvation and erm eeeeee, cannot bathe until lyk 9+???!! OMG OMG Hai Nvm, will pull thru it somehow :( it's really nice to hear tt from u (: i just need u to know that.. u're always on my mind (: and that.. i really miss u (: |