The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Monday, October 27, 2008
title : Happy Early Birthday my brother!
Lol, today was a very nice day!!!
Haha, i took many many pictures (:
And i ate nice nice food~~
Lol, n i dress nice nice too haha!
Okay okay, enf said..
Here are some of the pictures taken (:

Daddy and Brother
Brother and me!
Haha, as always... Im taller!
Hahaha hai wad shit!

Mummy and me (:
Do we look very much alike??

Lol, he seldom soo high!
Nice picture k!!
Soo cute haha
My brother!!

Pei him with his crazy acts haha!

I love my brother (:

Like do-re-mi-fa loh @.@


I like this picture!!
But the lighting...
Make me look lyk i have serious dark circles in my right eye!
But..
Still lyk this picture (:

Haha she doesn't lyk to take picture!

Woo..
My eyes look big right
HAHA
POS
The eating place (:
Standard dropped a bit though

He deserves 4 punches
Haha

Trying to act cute AHA

Mr Retard
Haha
Lol, i really cant do the eye!
I gave up after 3 tries HAHA