I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Saturday, October 11, 2008
title :
Lol just went to cut my hair today..
And i finally confirmed what's wrong with me loh. It's the HAIR haha, makes me look soo erm. different lol and i realised that Pantene did damage to my hair loh Make until pomp pomp haha Stupid shit haha I made mummy watch MTV with me HAHA Enjoyed it haha Cos i keep telling her this song nice this song nice Then she lyk smile n stare at me Lol n i offered to cook noodles for her. But she doesn't want it End up telling me this: [gal ah, u cook 1 for yrself, then leave 1 bowl for me ok] Then im lyk -.- HAHA okay~~ Lol today mummy talked a lot of things to me Interesting (: Lol i miss talkin to mummy To think that i used to tell her every single thing last tym.. But ever since she started working, we talked lesser ): Soo sad But i can still deal with that.. Just feel a bit lonely sometimes Lol dunno lah, haha Lol omg now watching Dominion - sequel to exorcist OMG But best is that mummy's watching it with me (: I always wanted to take her to the movies with me But she just doesn't seem fond of that idea Haha soo, suan le bah Oh oh, i really realised how bad JI's air is loh.. Everytime sat n sun i see my face Soo much difference ok Not oily Not red Hai sad man! During holidays im soo going to pamper my face LOL today's weather is lyk ohmygod~~ Damn hot, make me feeling lyk jumping into the pool oh man.. I think right. Next sat onwards i going to start swimming already OMG Jian fei~~~ lols oh ya i just rmb-ed sth i know it's damn random.. but daddy asked me [y u soo stupid] ): I heard it and went !!! Haha but i just laughed LOL omg daddy called me stupid haha no loh, im not stupid okay! haha im just clumsy sometimes.. lol, ok, most of the times.. HAHA opps =x |