The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Monday, October 13, 2008
title : Missing everyone!!!! :(
Today damn super boring lah
Hai
Nothing to do loh..
And damn tired some more..
Only managed to slp for lyk 2hr yesterday
OMG
Jialut loh, really
aiyoyo

Today really did nothing loh
Sian diao
Hai
Actually got lab work to do also damn boring
Repeat the same routine
Dun lyk lab ~.~

I miss school
I miss going for lectures
I miss eating lunch in school
I miss crapping in the LT
I miss hanging out with my cliques
I miss Marissa
I miss Amanda
I miss Yu Min
I miss Carmen
I miss Matthew
I miss Mark
I miss Isaac
I miss Ama
I miss Kok Tong
I miss Ke Wee
I miss Ke Wee
I miss Ke Wee
I miss Ke Wee
I miss Ke Wee
omg haha
See!! ALL in the photo below!
OMG soo zhun lah.. opps except for carmen n friendly =x




Very much hoping to see them again real soon
I really missed the laughs and talks
T.T

OMGOMGOGMOMG
Jasmine just spoilt my thumbdrive!!!!!
Lyk beside me..
right now.. omg aha
OMG
Nicholas!!!! U better fix it for me!!!
Or else..........
OMG
OMG
All the things inside~~~~~
T.T
I really stunned leh
I really got nth to say
please fix it ppl
omgggggggg
dun look at the screen n laugh liao
FIX IT
HAHA