The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Thursday, October 9, 2008
title :
OMG
Freaking dead tired today!
Totally no rest at all loh..
Out of the 9hr there, i oni got 1 hr of rest, which is lunch time.
Straight after lunch i chiong back to lab liao loh..
Even bringing my wallet along -.-
I really stand until i bth loh.
Lesson learnt:
Dun sit down suddenly aft long continuous hr of standing (~4hr)
Cos you'll end up getting muscle cramp lyk me -.-
Suddenly one loh, my leg cramp, then i still have to stand up and limp ard the lab -.-
HAI
Very very tired loh.
OMG
I cant believe i actually stood for 7 hr today.

And my sypnosis ah..
OMG
He very funny one loh
Keep asking if i have done my sypnosis -.-
When im lyk stuck in the lab everyday -.-""
How to do sia..
I dun care already loh, just anyhow write.
Tmr let him see n edit then i submit liao.
Haha

Anyway am lyk soo into this song right now.
I think the lyrics very nice (:
Lol, enjoy listening

Oh ya..
You know what..
Everytime when i walk past that spot under my block..
I feel very very sad leh
Dunno why..
Cos the blood stains are still there.....................
HAI
omg, kk i better get back to my syp.
Slp early ppl! (:

you ah you ah
better take gd care k!
drink more plain water
eat more vege and fruits
drink more fruit juice
slp early
slp more
rest more
dun stay up late!
take care~
thank you for the soup (:
and for sending me home yesterday (: