I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008
title : Tuesday blue
Yesterday was the most terrible day to date.
Very tormenting, both physically and mentally. First he asked me to make a 2M NaOH solution by myself -.- I asked him how to make, he say must find out myself Then i stun there for him to see. I think my sup must be thinking why TP students soo dumb .. Hai, damn busy yesterday. If everyday lyk that, i sure die early... To make things worse, my stupid head dun wanna cooperate with me My head is pounding throughout the whole afternoon. Esp the last 2 hours of the day, my head really spinning Didnt even bother to hear wad my sup is trying to tell me.. There's only 3 words going on and on in my mind. Omg, really feel lyk breaking down sia Cos very xin ku loh. Hai Sucks lah. First time headache soo jialut. N think the night before never slp properly.. Stupid shoulder muscle sprain or wad. Tsk, very idiotic loh AHHHHHHH Seriously, i lyk gotten used to the SIP already. But then if everyday is the same shyt as yesterday.. I really wonder for how long i can hang on sia Chiong-ster de loh my sup. Everyday 5.30 then i leave the lab. Then end up, the rest having to wait for me. I feel bad loh really, but am grateful. No time to do my proposal and other things loh. Hai, then my sup will lyk ask me, have u done yr proposal and stuff Then i said no? Lyk pls leh. I everyday in lab loh. Break only lyk 45min-1hr, just nice for lunch only. And he expect me to have time to do my prop n lit research meh OMG I feel very shitty loh. Please bear with all my complains.. Think soon, i'll b soo numb until i'll just keep my mouth shut i really want you to know that.. i really appreciate what u did yesterday. u're the first person that showed soo much concern for me be4 thank you, really (: <3> |