The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Sunday, November 23, 2008
title : random
It's been soo long since i last swam..
I think the last tym was erm... 3.1~~
The most free sem!
Always no lab n tut
So always got free time before lec which starts at 1/2pm
Hai miss that sem..
Holiday quickly come omg
I promise to swim lyk thrice weekly!
Haha omg obsessed!
Anyway was looking thru photo album and saw this photos..
Random random (:

I think it's a erm.... Ligand...
Haha i m soo not sure.
But it's damn bright and glowing lime yellow!
Got neon orange also~~
Damn nice
Scary loh
Lyk Twister the movie
hahaha
Was with Nic n Wl that tym
Chatting outside then they ask me to see the sky
:S

This freaking little machine took up 3 full days of my work!
Hai but finally finished all the pressing..
Can train arm muscles -.-
Cos must push up n down the lever
It gets harder as the pressure gets higher

Lol, look at wad our dear gal is doing
She's reading!!
OMG hahaha
O.O

These 3 were obsessed with minesweeper!
they can play it the entire day

This plate is made of tea leaves!!!!

This is Milo!
Haha he cant get down
He's scared....