I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Sunday, December 7, 2008
title :
Oh ya
A recap I was being scalded! Lyk twice this week hai! Alll 3 scars on my right hand Great.. Just great Luckily it's not hurting anymore.. First time kena is 100 degrees But second time is lyk 500 degrees.... Lyk wt* I rmb chanting the f word in my mind when i touched the 500 degree glassware Aft that run it under tap water for a while Sian diao Imagine ppl who were caught in a fire Ahhhhh Cannot imagine man really &$#$%^&@ N this week we got a visit from our LO It's very very nice to see them We all felt soo happy Lyk got visitors lyk that omg jailed up in jurong island David Hu told us a lot lot of da dao li and how to manage ourselves and stuff omg he really talked a lot man but it all made a lot of sense soo yup.. argh stupid pos fat pos noisy pos short pos ugly pos clumsy pos irritating pos omg, enough enough shall stop here *i hope everything goes smoothly for u (: i hope u can pull thru all these shits with a smile (: be strong whatever happens, i'll always b right here just for you and you alone* |