I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Saturday, December 6, 2008
title : Dinner (:
Yesterday i ate lobster sashimi!! OMG Soo guilty lah.. Cos the lobster is still freaking moving its feelers and eyes Today went walk around at tam omg i really need to jian fei already shit shit man omg zZz If not cny i dun wan go out of the house man! Soo fat fat fat ahhhhhhh! Omg 2 more months only~~~ haha and i realised that i no need to buy much things this year. Now lack of: [a pair of shoes] [a 3/4 white pants] [a bag] Haha guess this year cny i'll spent the least amt :D sorry my dear :( get well soon! Okay lah.. Pictures~~
It's alive still~~ By the time we took these pictures.. The lobster was dead already I swear! |