I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Sunday, August 2, 2009
title : HII
Hello. welcome...
Omg this blog had been stagnant for long enough no time to blog actually i think lazy to blog many many many events happened a lot lot lot of emotions got happy got sad got angry got LOL moments got disappointments got excitement June was my birthday!! But this year was a very quiet birthday.. A-hem! Many forgot my birthday this year :'( But nvm, it's ok It's just another normal day For this year, i dun feel any anticipation nor excitment nor eagerness at all It really just feel like a normal day for me But of course, i got a surprise from dear dear Thanks (: July went past really really fast.. I really cant rmb wad's been happening actually.. But i know that during the last week I had a cramp of things to complete 2 essays, 1 proj vid, and 1 proj kit making OMG DAMN tired and exhuasted! N now it's August le Can't believe it man... 2 more months and it will be October.. I think i will a bit bu she de But yea.... Cant wait for a holiday Whenever there's a free slot or no sch or work I AM VERY HAPPY gah! slacker -.- *slap slap! I should b slping now but i am not tired yesterday had a full swing of cramp! I must seriously say it was really the worst of all that i had it started from 7.45am all the way to 12.30midnight n the pain was kinda extreme HAI lying in my bed i hear the clock tick and i think of you i miss you a lot |