I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2009
title : Shd i be looking forward to it? Or mayb look at it from a different perspective perhaps?
Shd i be looking forward to it? Or mayb look at it from a different perspective perhaps?
Hai, my next getaway trip... Not exactly looking forward to it... I guess the reason is simple......... 12 days man! it's even longer than the confinement days... oh well, it better not rain and it better have BIG sun!! If not i will totaly fall aslp.. I need the SUN I want my tan back!! I want to swim ~~ But my wound just got mild inflammation?! Oh gosh, it better fully recover by then... If not i would really feel damn miserable! how and what do i need to do to make u change yr mindset? this constant "wet blanket" is pulling my confidence lvl down below... slowly... ever soo slowly... |