I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Thursday, January 7, 2010
title :
I think that the world is ugly....
Soo many things that are morally wrong.. Temptations.. To money, gamble, drugs, cigarettes, sex, pronography, abuse, violence, prostitution.. The world outside is soo scary. To know that humans do acts like these are worse.. HAI It is impossible to stop all of them.. But i really really wonder how they all started.. How can some people be so sick to the mind one? Addicted to everything.. Recently the news abt tigerwoods omg Proves only one thing... Is that man will always be man.. They are all the same! I think 9.5 out of 10 men are all the same lah... It is very scary to think about it man I believe only one thing about them... HAI I shall not say it here... But hy, i think u know hahaha the one u replied me with if no women in the world..... hahaha Gah... I hate to think about this topic man... SUCKY SOCIETY we live in............. |