I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2010
title :
I went to rebond my fringe 2 days ago..
The boss did it for me He is a heavy smoker, stand beside me alrdy can smell.. Like a walking ciga.. Halfway he do my hair he wil go out and smoke, then come back to me.. his breathe, clothes reeks with cigarettes.. When rebond they kiap yr hair with the straightener, they normally blow wind at yr hair soo not too hot... Everytime he blow wind at my hair i feel like suffocating So smelly.. I held my breathe everytime.. I wonder how people can be soo addicted and hooked on it Whenever they have troubles or happiness, it's not ppl they find But this little white and brown stick.. Thru thick or thin they are with them.. Thru gd times and bad times.. Marriage to cigarettes i guess.. Sometimes when i am soo frustrated and pissed.. Sometimes i also tot of trying Mayb then i will ever understand why ppl relie on it so much.. Tried be4 and i think it sucks Smelly Aft that, feel like a walking cigarette, disgusting.. Why ppl like it? I think is the sucking feeling And to see the smokes coming out make u feel shiok.. But does it even help in any bit? Endorphines, unhealthy ones... I'd rather go for a swim whenever i feel bad... Sometimes tempted, but tot otherwise.. I dun wan to harm my body.. I still have to have normal childrens... They always say they will quit, but they just say it.. I guess quiting just never came across their mind.. Heard from many ppl, and many times.. But after 5 years, after 10 years, things are still the same.. I think ppl who smoke likes to find excuses Say it is a habit, or too stressful, too happy, too upset, too angry, a hobby, something to connect to with friends, hanging out, chilling... All the excuses.. |