The World Turned Upside Down
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age. http://www.facebook.com/michphua




posted : Thursday, January 7, 2010
title :
Year 2009 ended...
There was really nothing much to be celebrated about,
i'm just very glad to send it away..
Many things happened last year..
Bad things, Good things, Changes aplenty...

First i got a permanent job..
One i step foot in and am happy with my choice..
I get myself to hear little kids laughter, madness, anger, mischievousness and crys...
I get back into studying again..
I need to do assignments and projects again..
I studied for an exam again!!
This time with another diploma but in a different field..

Then, i went on a holiday with my friends..
I had my first flight on a budget airline..
I entered budget terminal for the first time..
I had my moments of enjoyment and disappointment as well..
I both enjoyed and disliked the trip.. Both to the max..
So it was a -100 to +100 scale..

I celebrated with dar his 21st birthday..
I received a birthday surprise from him too..

I went to Marina Barrage for the first time :)

I had my first ever surgical operation..
I had my first ever hospitalisation..
I had my first ever hospitalisation leave...
I experienced the numbness and the effect of the anesthetic drug..
I experienced the feeling of instance knock-out by anesthetics..
I hate the hospital smell..
Just going back to ttsh and looking at the wall makes me feel sick all over again..
reminds me of those 3 horribly-difficult to pass-by days and nights.....
I think of how my parents and dar dar and my grandparents worry for me..
I can never forget....

I watched my first musical in esplanade theatres..
I planned our first musical experience..
I miss it...
I want to have it again..

I got lil' cutey as a gift from him..
I still remember his last christmas gift :)

I miss Vivo City to the max..
I miss watching movie there.
I miss going to the rooftop..
I miss cycling, roller-blading and hanging out by the sea..
I miss having picnic at ecp..


Places I've yet to visit and wants to go:
Dairy farm..
Ben n Jerry's farm place...

Pulau Ubin..
Nikoi Island..
Keppel Bay..
Redang...
St John's island...
Lazarus Island & Sisters Island..
Mount Faber..
Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve..
Body World exhibition..
Mint Museum of Toys..

I just like places by the beach or sea or greeneries
with beacutiful sight to seee

Places I have been to and wants to go again:
Telunas Beach..
Genting..
La Cantina In Venezia at Changi Village Hotel.
zoo and night safari..

Botanic Gardens..
I want to go Sentosa..


I want to go many many many places....
Places I've never been to..
But i'd rather it be with your company than others..