I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Sunday, February 21, 2010
title :
The stars lean down to kiss you
And i lie awake and miss you Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere 'Cause i'll doze off safe and soundly But i'll miss your arms around me I'd send a postcard to you, dear 'Cause i wish you were here I'll watch the night turn light blue But it's not the same without you Because it takes two to whisper quietly The silence isn't so bad Til' i look at my hand and feel sad 'Cause the spaces between my fingers Are right where yours fit perfectly I'll find repose in new ways Though i haven't slept in two days 'Cos cold nostalgia Chills me to the bone But drenched in vanilla twilight I'll sit on the front porch all night Waist-deep in thought because When i think of you, i don't feel so alone As many time as i blink I'll think of you tonight When violet eyes get brighter And heavy wings grow lighter I'll taste the sky and feel alive again And i'll forget the world that i know But i swear i won't forget you Oh, if my voice could reach Back through the past I'd whisper in your ear Oh darling, i wish you were here -Vanilla Twilight- this is how i feel sometimes and what i need sometimes just you here with me i like hy's sentence born to be a guy better.. at least can fuck ppl and not get fucked totally agreed hai this makes me wonder why are girls always on the loosing end? why girls? in ever scenario, put a guy and a girl to the test i believe the girl will hurt more |