I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
I am Michelle. Working with young children, crazy parents and people of different age.
http://www.facebook.com/michphua
|
posted : Thursday, August 19, 2010
title : Sick sick sick cat....
I have been sick for long enough...
If I were to see another medicine, I swear I can vomit and faint! For record purposes, i can tell u the dates! Since June, i am working full day 5/5days in the childcare... With rotating Sat's shifts... Days on MC: June - 16th and 17th (2 days MC) July - 05th (1 day MC) August - 06th (went to see doc aft work, no MC given as 09th mon is holiday..) 11th and 12th (2 days MC) Just look at that ^^ Within 3 months, i had 5 days of MC, went to the doctor for 4 times! This is how bad my health and immune system was! Esp in August, when i went on 06th, finished my course of antibiotic but i was still unwell! With heavy blocked nose and fever.. So when i went back on 11th, doc said the previous antibiotic was not working on me! And guess what! Ta-da~~ I had to start a new course of antibiotic.. Can you just imagine the amount of medicine i took in within 2 weeks? I really was soo sick until i cannot stand it! Am soooo fugging pissed off with the kids in my class Due to their super "hygiene" and "good" practices of coughing and sneezing IN my face! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Everyday, i will kena at least 3-4times of sneezes and cough AT my face! Soo now.... I am wearing MASK everyday at work, suffocating But better than being sick again.............. So for this 2 days, my colleagues's turn for 2 days MC Beat that man! Gosh, I really wanna strangle all the kids argh |